UK management guidelines for erectile dysfunctionBMJ 2000; 321 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.321.7259.499 (Published 19 August 2000) Cite this as: BMJ 2000;321:499
Cochrane Library "RCTs on erectile dysfunction"
"Priapism," "penile prostheses," "penile erection," "erectile dysfunction," "male erectile dysfunction," "impotence," "erectile dysfunction: treatment RCTs," "impotence: testosterone," "impotence: hypogonadism," "erectile dysfunction: adverse effects," "erectile dysfunction: psychiatric disorder," and "quality of life: erectile dysfunction: impotence."
"Impotence," "erectile dysfunction," and "adverse effects."
"Erectile dysfunction," "impotence," and "penile erection."
Members of the steering group of the Erectile Dysfunction Alliance
Mr David Ralph (chairman), Dr Mike Bloomfield (specialist practitioner, Cardiff), Dr Wallace Dinsmore (consultant physician (genitourinary medicine), Belfast), Mr Clive Gingell (consultant urologist, Bristol), and Mr Tom McNicholas (consultant urologist, Stevenage).
Working party formed to develop these guidelines
Mr Tom McNicholas (chairman), Dr William Alexander (consultant physician (diabetes), Edinburgh), Dr Peter Barrett (general practitioner, Nottingham), Ms Susie Easton (specialist nurse, Reading), Miss Christine Evans (consultant urologist, Rhyl), Dr William Harris (consultant physician (genitourinary medicine), London), Dr Philip Kell (consultant physician (genitourinary medicine), London), Dr Sudhesh Kumar (consultant physician (diabetes), Birmingham), Mrs Colette McBride (deputy director, Pharmaceutical Services, Belfast) Mr Ken Moore (consultant urologist, Sheffield), Mr Timothy Terry (consultant urologist, Leicester), Dr Suzanna van Schaick (general practitioner, Oxford), and Dr Patrick Wright (general practitioner, Durham).
Advisers to the working party
Mr Ru McDonagh (consultant urologist, Taunton) and Dr Gillian Waldron (consultant psychiatrist, London).
- Indonesian doctors risk losing licence if they castrate paedophilesBMJ October 25, 2016, 355 i5762; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5762
- Anabolic steroid useBMJ October 13, 2016, 355 i5023; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5023
- Testosterone supplementation for “low T” is not supported by evidence, review concludesBMJ September 22, 2016, 354 i5166; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5166
- Risk of erectile dysfunction associated with use of 5-α reductase inhibitors for benign prostatic hyperplasia or alopecia: population based studies using the Clinical Practice Research DatalinkBMJ September 22, 2016, 354 i4823; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i4823
- Approved drugs are to be studied for use in Alzheimer’s diseaseBMJ September 19, 2016, 354 i5063; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5063
- Men's experience of erectile dysfunction after treatment for colorectal cancer: qualitative interview study
- Erectile dysfunction: management update
- Incidence of erectile dysfunction and characteristics of patients before and after the introduction of sildenafil in the United Kingdom: cross sectional study with comparison patients
- Efficacy of Oral Sildenafil in Hemodialysis Patients with Erectile Dysfunction