Impact of the Massachusetts tobacco control programme: population based trend analysisBMJ 2000; 321 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.321.7257.351 (Published 05 August 2000) Cite this as: BMJ 2000;321:351
- Return of the “firm” gets cautious welcomeBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6556; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6556
- NHS hospitals must help patients quit smoking, says British Thoracic SocietyBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6571; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6571
- US to ban smoking in public housingBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6562; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6562
- Advice on sugar and starch is urged in type 2 diabetes counsellingBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6543; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6543
- Evidence review ordered by government backs minimum alcohol pricingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6546; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6546
- Impact of Indias National Tobacco Control Programme on bidi and cigarette consumption: a difference-in-differences analysis
- Tobacco control environment: cross-sectional survey of policy implementation, social unacceptability, knowledge of tobacco health harms and relationship to quit ratio in 17 low-income, middle-income and high-income countries
- Index of tobacco control sustainability (ITCS): a tool to measure the sustainability of national tobacco control programmes
- The impact of changes in tobacco control funding on healthcare expenditures in California, 2012-2016
- Interventions to increase smoking cessation at the population level: how much progress has been made in the last two decades?
- Results of a national mass media campaign in India to warn against the dangers of smokeless tobacco consumption
- Can We Improve Adherence to Preventive Therapies for Cardiovascular Health?
- The case for recycling and adapting anti-tobacco mass media campaigns
- Consequences of dramatic reductions in state tobacco control funds: Florida, 1998-2000
- The California Tobacco Control Program's effect on adult smokers: (1) Smoking cessation
- Effect of local youth-access regulations on progression to established smoking among youths in Massachusetts
- How state counter-industry campaigns help prime perceptions of tobacco industry practices to promote reductions in youth smoking
- Public health measures to reduce smoking prevalence in the UK: how many lives could be saved?
- Population strategies to prevent smoking
- Appraisal of anti-smoking advertising by youth at risk for regular smoking: a comparative study in the United States, Australia, and Britain
- Recall and response of smokers and recent quitters to the Australian National Tobacco Campaign
- Australia's National Tobacco Campaign
- Is smoking a communicable disease? Effect of exposure to ever smokers in school tutor groups on the risk of incident smoking in the first year of secondary school
- Trends in prevalence of current smoking, Massachusetts and states without tobacco control programmes, 1990 to 1999
- Accomplishments of the Massachusetts Tobacco Control Program
- Tobacco use by Massachusetts public college students: long term effect of the Massachusetts Tobacco Control Program
- Moving tobacco control beyond "the tipping point"