Intergenerational 20 year trends in the prevalence of asthma and hay fever in adults: the Midspan family study surveys of parents and offspringBMJ 2000; 321 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.321.7253.88 (Published 08 July 2000) Cite this as: BMJ 2000;321:88
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 08 July 2000; BMJ 321 doi:10.1136/bmj.321.7253.0/e
- Constitutional symptoms in a young personBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i5781; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5781
- An adolescent with disabling abdominal painBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6101; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6101
- Andrew Wakefield calls Trump “on our side” over vaccines after meetingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6545; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6545
- Doctors in Pakistan call for workers deported from the UAE to be screened for HIVBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6544; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6544
- Communicating risk to patients in the emergency departmentBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6437; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6437
- Trends and socioeconomic disparities in preadolescent's health in the UK: evidence from two birth cohorts 32 years apart
- Prediction of Cardiovascular Disease Risk by Cardiac Biomarkers in 2 United Kingdom Cohort Studies: Does Utility Depend on Risk Thresholds For Treatment?
- Comparing the impact of personal and parental risk factors, and parental lifespan on all-cause mortality and cardiovascular disease: findings from the Midspan Family cohort study
- Trends in the prevalence of asthma and allergic rhinitis in Italy between 1991 and 2010
- Pesticide use and adult-onset asthma among male farmers in the Agricultural Health Study
- 50 years of asthma: UK trends from 1955 to 2004
- Psychological distress and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the Renfrew and Paisley (MIDSPAN) study.
- Plasma C reactive protein concentration indicates a direct relation between systemic inflammation and social deprivation.
- The natural history of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Association between sibship size and allergic diseases in the Glasgow Alumni Study
- Temporal change in the prevalence of respiratory symptoms and obstructive airways disease 1993-2001
- Timing of routine immunisations and subsequent hay fever risk
- The PREVASC study: the clinical effect of a multifaceted educational intervention to prevent childhood asthma
- Inverse Association Between Birth Weight and C-Reactive Protein Concentrations in the MIDSPAN Family Study
- Bias in retrospective studies of trends in asthma incidence
- Prevalence of respiratory symptoms among female flight attendants and teachers
- Changes in Pulmonary Function and Parasite Burden in Rats Infected with Strongyloides venezuelensis Concomitant with Induction of Allergic Airway Inflammation
- Long-term changes in adult asthma prevalence
- Associations of height, leg length, and lung function with cardiovascular risk factors in the Midspan Family Study
- Apparent but not real increase in asthma prevalence during the 1990s
- Incidence of asthma and respiratory symptoms by sex, age and smoking in a community study
- Incidence of asthma in female Swedish hairdressers
- The Y Chromosome Effect on Blood Pressure in Two European Populations
- Costs of asthma are correlated with severity: a 1-yr prospective study