Comparing health inequality in men and women: prospective study of mortality 1986-96BMJ 2000; 320 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.320.7245.1303 (Published 13 May 2000) Cite this as: BMJ 2000;320:1303
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 13 May 2000; BMJ 320 doi:10.1136/bmj.320.7245.0/c
- Editorial Published: 13 May 2000; BMJ 320 doi:10.1136/bmj.320.7245.1286
- Government must proceed with landmark anti-obesity regulations in EnglandBMJ September 30, 2022, 378 o2358; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.o2358
- Valerie Beral: epidemiologist, academic, and eminent specialist in breast cancer epidemiologyBMJ September 21, 2022, 378 o2271; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.o2271
- Doctors call for report of new “tomato flu” outbreak in India to be retractedBMJ September 13, 2022, 378 o2217; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.o2217
- Polio emergency declared in New York State over virus found in wastewaterBMJ September 12, 2022, 378 o2211; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.o2211
- Flu, covid, and bivalent vaccines: five minutes with . . . Anthony HarndenBMJ September 06, 2022, 378 o2164; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.o2164
- Marital partner and mortality: the effects of the social positions of both spouses
- Social determinants of health: a veil that hides socioeconomic position and its relation with health.
- Do factors in the psychosocial work environment mediate the effect of socioeconomic position on the risk of myocardial infarction? Study from the Copenhagen Centre for Prospective Population Studies
- Exploring the relation between class, gender, and self rated general health using the new socioeconomic classification. A study using data from the 2001 census
- Trends in socioeconomic health inequalities in Korea: use of mortality and morbidity measures
- Pulmonary gas exchange and educational level: a community study
- Social position and mortality from respiratory diseases in males and females
- Social inequalities in health by individual and household measures of social position in a cohort of healthy people
- Socioeconomic variations in the course of stroke: unequal health outcomes, equal care?
- A glossary for health inequalities
- The socioeconomic status of older adults: How should we measure it in studies of health inequalities?
- Towards explaining health inequalities
- Comparing health inequality in men and women
- Health inequalities in women and men