Acupuncture may be associated with serious adverse eventsBMJ 2000; 320 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.320.7233.513 (Published 19 February 2000) Cite this as: BMJ 2000;320:513
Bergqvist D, Berggren A, Björck M, Boström A, Karacagil S. Akupunktur kan ge kärlskador. Lakartidningen 1998;95:180-1.
Chisagne W.,.Xiaohong L. The side effects of elective acupuncture treatment during menstruation. American Journal of Acupuncture 1998;26:81-2.
Fulde GWO. Chest pain and breathlessness after acupuncture – again. MJA 1998;169:64.
Kayaba K, Igarashi M, Okamoto H, Tsuda F. Prevalence of Anti-Hepatitis C antibodies in a rural community without high mortality from liver disease in Niigata Prefecture. J Epidemiol 1998;8:250-255.
Kelsey JH. To the Editor. J Emergency Med. 1998:224-225.
Lau S, Chou C, Huang C. Unilateral sacroiliitis as an unusual complication of acupuncture. Clin Rheumatol 1998;17:357-358.
Legat FJ, Goessler W. Argyria after short-contact acupuncture. Lancet 1998;352:241.
Li C-D, Jianmg Z-Y. Angina pectoris induced by electric scalp acupuncture: report on two cases. Int J Clin Acupunct 1998;9:53-54.
Matsumura Y, Inui M, Tagawa T. Peritemporomandibular abscess as a complication of acupuncture: a case report. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1998;56:495-496.
Matsuyama H, Nagao K, Yamakawa G, Akahoshi K, Naito K. Retroperitoneal hematoma due to rupture of a pseudoaneurysm caused by acupuncture therapy. J of Urology 1998;159:2087-2088.
Melchart DV, Hager S, Weidenhammer W, Liao JZ, Liu Y, Linde K. Adverse effects and concomitant symptoms associated with acupuncture treatment - A pilot study. Akupunktur 1998;26:87-92.
Mori M, Inutsuka H, Wada I, Yamamoto K, Honda M, Naramoto J. Factors associated with hepatitis C virus transmission in the area of high incidence of hepatic cancer in Japan. Hepatol Res 1998;10:17-26.
Yamashita H, Tsukayama H, Tanno Y, Nishijo K. Adverse events related to acupuncture. JAMA 1998;280:1563-1564.
Yamashita H, Tsukayama H, Tanno Y, Nishijo K. Adverse events related to acupuncture [letter]. Journal of the American Medical Association 1998;280:1563-4.
Yamaya M, Sekizawa K, Sasaki H. Minerva. BMJ 1998;317:1536.
Yazawa S, Ohi T, sugimoto S, Satoh S, Matsukura S. Cervical spinal epidural abscess following acupuncture: successful treatment with antibiotics. Int Med 1998;37:161-165.
- Millions will face surgery delays unless anaesthetic workforce grows, college warnsBMJ November 24, 2020, 371 m4579; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4579
- Over half of anaesthetists have nowhere to rest during or after a shift, survey findsBMJ November 19, 2018, 363 k4900; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4900
- Warshafsky did not intend to kill himself with fentanyl, coroner concludesBMJ June 22, 2018, 361 k2757; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2757
- Police drop case against anaesthetist who was investigated over deaths of several patientsBMJ June 14, 2018, 361 k2643; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2643
- Anaesthetist is investigated over deaths of several patientsBMJ March 05, 2018, 360 k1042; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1042