Education And Debate
What do we mean by partnership in making decisions about treatment?BMJ 1999; 319 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.319.7212.780 (Published 18 September 1999) Cite this as: BMJ 1999;319:780
- Editor's Choice Published: 18 September 1999; BMJ 319 doi:10.1136/bmj.319.7212.0a
- Editor's Choice Published: 18 September 1999; BMJ 319 doi:10.1136/bmj.319.7212.0
- RESEARCHTwo decision aids for mode of delivery among women with previous caesarean section: randomised controlled trialPublished: 31 May 2007; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.39217.671019.55
- ResearchTwo decision aids for mode of delivery among women with previous caesarean section: randomised controlled trialPublished: 21 June 2007; BMJ 334 doi:10.1136/bmj.39217.671019.55
- Views & Reviews Published: 23 August 2013; BMJ 347 doi:10.1136/bmj.f5037
- Euthanasia: Dutch doctor is acquitted in landmark test caseBMJ September 12, 2019, 366 l5555; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l5555
- Helen Salisbury: Balancing patient safety and autonomyBMJ August 20, 2019, 366 l4948; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4948
- Matt Morgan: Hospital doctors should step outsideBMJ August 06, 2019, 366 l4914; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4914
- Nearly half of cancer patients don’t feel involved in treatment decisions, survey findsBMJ July 25, 2019, 366 l4877; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4877
- Partha Kar: Is genuine patient choice possible in the NHS?BMJ July 23, 2019, 366 l4741; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4741
- Shared Decision-making in Pediatric Practice: A Broad View
- Titrating Clinician Directiveness in Serious Pediatric Illness
- Right For Me: protocol for a cluster randomised trial of two interventions for facilitating shared decision-making about contraceptive methods
- Association between subjective risk perception and objective risk estimation in patients with atrial fibrillation: a cross-sectional study
- Shared decision-making in medication management: development of a training intervention
- Inpatient Bronchiolitis Guideline Implementation and Resource Utilization
- Communication in difficult situations: what would a friend say?
- Default options and neonatal resuscitation decisions
- Authoritarian Physicians And Patients' Fear Of Being Labeled 'Difficult' Among Key Obstacles To Shared Decision Making
- Ethical Challenge: When Clinicians Act as Surrogates for Unrepresented Patients
- What do you say about risk?
- Message Framing and Perinatal Decisions
- Two decision aids for mode of delivery among women with previous caesarean section: randomised controlled trial
- An emerging consensus on grading recommendations?
- Decision Making in Pediatric Oncology: Who Should Take the Lead? The Decisional Priority in Pediatric Oncology Model
- Tensions in public health policy: patient engagement, evidence-based public health and health inequalities
- Prenatal Consultation Practices at the Border of Viability: A Regional Survey
- Making consent patient centred
- Adherence to advance directives in critical care decision making: vignette study
- What do patients value in their hospital care? An empirical perspective on autonomy centred bioethics
- Characterising doctor-parent communication in counselling for impending preterm delivery
- Variability in patient preferences for participating in medical decision making: implication for the use of decision support tools
- Differences in belief about likely outcomes account for differences in doctors' treatment preferences: but what accounts for the differences in belief?
- Informing, communicating and sharing decisions with people who have cancer
- How do patients' treatment preferences compare with those of clinicians?
- Regular review: Management of spontaneous miscarriage in the first trimester: an example of putting informed shared decision making into practice
- Sexuality and Cancer: Conversation Comfort Zone
- How to improve communication between doctors and patients