Cancer patients should be offered semen cryopreservationBMJ 1999; 318 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.318.7197.1556 (Published 05 June 1999) Cite this as: BMJ 1999;318:1556
- Amir Lass, Consultant gynaecologist (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Naim Abusheikha, Consultant gynaecologist.,
- Fidelis Akagbosu, Consultant gynaecologist.,
- Peter Brinsden, Medical director.
- Bourn Hall Clinic, Cambridge CB3 7TR
EDITOR—M⊘ller and Skakkebæk have confirmed the association between male subfertility and subsequent testicular cancer.1 We and others have shown that men with malignant disease, and especially with testicular cancer, have reduced sperm quality at the time of diagnosis of their illness.2–4 Further deterioration occurs due to the …