Education And Debate
Does continuing medical education in general practice make a difference?BMJ 1999; 318 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.318.7193.1276 (Published 08 May 1999) Cite this as: BMJ 1999;318:1276
- Editor's Choice [GP] Published: 08 May 1999; BMJ 318 doi:10.1136/bmj.318.7193.0a
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 08 May 1999; BMJ 318 doi:10.1136/bmj.318.7193.0g
- Editor's Choice Published: 08 May 1999; BMJ 318 doi:10.1136/bmj.318.7193.0
- The diagnosis and management of aortic dissectionBMJ January 11, 2012, 344 d8290; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d8290
- Managing infants who cry excessively in the first few months of lifeBMJ December 15, 2011, 343 d7772; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d7772
- Managing motion sicknessBMJ December 02, 2011, 343 d7430; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d7430
- Diagnosing and investigating adverse reactions in metal on metal hip implantsBMJ November 29, 2011, 343 d7441; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d7441
- Osteoarthritis at the base of the thumbBMJ November 24, 2011, 343 d7122; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d7122
- Continuing medical education for general practitioners: a practice format
- Education improves referral of patients suspected of having spondyloarthritis by general practitioners: a study with unannounced standardised patients in daily practice
- An educational approach to improve outcomes in acute kidney injury (AKI): report of a quality improvement project
- Systematic Review of the Effectiveness of Continuing Dental Professional Development on Learning, Behavior, or Patient Outcomes
- Using Evaluation to Enhance Educational Support for Dental Teams in the UK
- Does Continuing Education Improve Physical Therapists' Effectiveness in Treating Neck Pain? A Randomized Clinical Trial
- What do doctors really think about the relevance and impact of GP appraisal 3 years on? A survey of Scottish GPs
- A retrospective review of significant events reported in one district in 2004-2005
- Invited Commentary
- Impact of Continuing Education Interventions on Clinical Outcomes of Patients With Neck Pain Who Received Physical Therapy
- The impact of quality assurance programming: a comparison of two canadian dental hygienist programs.
- Effective improvement of doctor-patient communication: a randomised controlled trial
- Training Young Pediatricians as Leaders for the 21st Century
- The Department of Health's "two week standard" for bowel cancer: is it working?
- Joint consultation of general practitioner and rheumatologist: does it matter?
- Efficacy of case method learning in general practice for secondary prevention in patients with coronary artery disease: randomised controlled study
- Why Is There A Quality Chasm?
- Implementing clinical governance in English primary care groups/trusts: reconciling quality improvement and quality assurance
- Randomised controlled trial of structured personal care of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Quality improvement report: Effect of multifaceted intervention promoting early switch from intravenous to oral acetaminophen for postoperative pain: controlled, prospective, before and after study
- Series on education: Teaching rheumatology in primary care
- Are we providing doctors with the training and tools for lifelong learning?