Many manoeuvres with yo yos can be dangerous to teethBMJ 1999; 318 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.318.7190.1078 (Published 17 April 1999) Cite this as: BMJ 1999;318:1078
View Full Text
- William Cooper, Pupil, year 6,
- Elizabeth Cooper, Pupil, year 4,
- Graham Cooper, Consultant cardiothoracic surgeon
- Nether Green Junior School, Sheffield
- Northern General Hospital, Sheffield S5 7AU
EDITOR—Minerva's dentist's concern for the public health hazards of yo yos is commendable.1 To be taken seriously, however, it must be credible. His contention that “walking the dog” is dangerous fails …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Subscribe from £173 *
Subscribe and get access to all BMJ articles, and much more.
* For online subscription
Access this article for 1 day for:
£38 / $45 / €42 (excludes VAT)
You can download a PDF version for your personal record.