Unified budgets for primary care groupsBMJ 1999; 318 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.318.7186.772 (Published 20 March 1999) Cite this as: BMJ 1999;318:772
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 20 March 1999; BMJ 318 doi:10.1136/bmj.318.7186.0d
- Editorial Published: 20 March 1999; BMJ 318 doi:10.1136/bmj.318.7186.747
- Analysis And Comment Published: 07 December 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39029.493542.94
- ResearchA model based on age, sex, and morbidity to explain variation in UK general practice prescribing: cohort studyPublished: 14 July 2008; BMJ 337 doi:10.1136/bmj.a238
- WHO recommends additional tests for Sanofi’s dengue vaccine after safety concernsBMJ April 20, 2018, 361 k1765; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1765
- Poorly performing general practices are more likely to prescribe homeopathyBMJ April 19, 2018, 361 k1754; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1754
- Home Office drops deportation case against GP traineeBMJ April 17, 2018, 361 k1693; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1693
- Ministers seek to stop GPs charging victims of domestic abuse for informationBMJ April 16, 2018, 361 k1684; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1684
- Slashed cost of hepatitis C drugs spurs drive to eliminate the diseaseBMJ April 16, 2018, 361 k1679; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1679
- Approach to economic evaluation in primary care: Review of a useful tool for primary care reform
- A model based on age, sex, and morbidity to explain variation in UK general practice prescribing: cohort study
- Are New Zealand's new primary health organisations fit for purpose?
- Primary care in the United States: Primary care gatekeeping and referrals: effective filter or failed experiment?
- Primary care groups: Tackling organisational change in the new NHS
- Will primary care trusts lead to US-style health care?
- Cross sectional study of primary care groups in London: association of measures of socioeconomic and health status with hospital admission rates
- New formula for GP prescribing budgets
- Big Bang and the Policy Prescription: Health Care Meets the Market in NewZealand
- New Zealand's independent practitioner associations: a working model of clinical governance in primary care?
- Reforming British primary care (again)