Education And Debate Getting research findings into practice
Barriers and bridges to evidence based clinical practiceBMJ 1998; 317 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.317.7153.273 (Published 25 July 1998) Cite this as: BMJ 1998;317:273
- No related articles found.
- Implementing research findings in developing countriesBMJ August 22, 1998, 317 (7157) 531-535; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.317.7157.531
- Closing the gap between research and practice: an overview of systematic reviews of interventions to promote the implementation of research findingsBMJ August 15, 1998, 317 (7156) 465-468; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.317.7156.465
- Decision analysis and the implementation of research findingsBMJ August 08, 1998, 317 (7155) 405-409; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.317.7155.405
- Using research findings in clinical practiceBMJ August 01, 1998, 317 (7154) 339-342; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.317.7154.339
- Finding information on clinical effectivenessBMJ July 18, 1998, 317 (7152) 200-203; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.317.7152.200
- A cross-sectional study to assess Evidence-Based Medicine teaching method: online or face-to-face?
- Assessment of scalability of evidence-based innovations in community-based primary health care: a cross-sectional study
- Data-Driven Medicine: A Meaningful Use of Patient Data to Improve Process Adherence and Patient Outcome of Mechanically Ventilated Subjects
- Pre-Publication in Medical Research: A Race to Open Pandoras Box?
- Using a Simulated Infobutton Linked to an Evidence-Based Resource to Research Drug-Drug Interactions: A Pilot Study with Third-Year Dental Students
- Implications of INTERACT2 and Other Clinical Trials: Blood Pressure Management in Acute Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Update of Strategies to Translate Evidence from Cochrane Musculoskeletal Group Systematic Reviews for Use by Various Audiences
- Trends in Risk Factor Prevalence and Management Before First Stroke: Data From the South London Stroke Register 1995-2011
- An Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience in Application of Evidence-Based Policy
- The European Journal of Endocrinology: changing of the guard
- Management of common gastrointestinal disorders: quality criteria based on patients' views and practice guidelines
- Factors That Influence the Clinical Decision Making of Physical Therapists in Choosing a Balance Assessment Approach
- Management of acute bronchiolitis: can evidence based guidelines alter clinical practice?
- Can a Clinical Continuing Education Course Change Behavior in Dental Hygiene Practice?
- Evidence-based practice in road casualty reduction
- Development of Evidence-Based Guidelines and Critical Care Nurses ' Knowledge of Enteral Feeding
- Challenges for Evidence-Based Physical Therapy: Accessing and Interpreting High-Quality Evidence on Therapy
- Evidence-Based Practice: Beliefs, Attitudes, Knowledge, and Behaviors of Physical Therapists
- Physicians' and patients' choices in evidence based practice
- Overview of Evidence-based Medicine: Challenges for Evidence-based Laboratory Medicine
- Successful implementation of spacer treatment guideline for acute asthma
- Framework for design and evaluation of complex interventions to improve health
- Evaluation of computer based clinical decision support system and risk chart for management of hypertension in primary care: randomised controlled trial
- Managing drug misuse in general practice
- Moving the research agenda to where it matters
- Evidence-based Medicine: A New Science or an Epidemiologic Fad?
- Assessing heart disease risk in primary care