Compression ultrasonography for diagnostic management of patients with clinically suspected deep vein thrombosis: prospective cohort studyBMJ 1998; 316 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.316.7124.17 (Published 03 January 1998) Cite this as: BMJ 1998;316:17
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 03 January 1998; BMJ 316 doi:10.1136/bmj.316.7124.0a
- Editorial Published: 03 January 1998; BMJ 316 doi:10.1136/bmj.316.7124.2
- Letter Published: 16 May 1998; BMJ 316 doi:10.1136/bmj.316.7143.1532
- Practice Published: 22 February 2018; BMJ 360 doi:10.1136/bmj.k351
- An adolescent with disabling abdominal painBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6101; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6101
- Whole brain radiotherapy for brain metastasesBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6483; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6483
- Commitment to talking not just treatingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6471; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6471
- Doctors need dragging out of their comfort zone to avert the antimicrobial crisis, says lordBMJ December 02, 2016, 355 i6517; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6517
- Association between screening and the thyroid cancer “epidemic” in South Korea: evidence from a nationwide studyBMJ November 30, 2016, 355 i5745; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5745
- Proximal deep vein thrombosis among hospitalised medical and obstetric patients in Rwandan university teaching hospitals: prevalence and associated risk factors: a cross-sectional study
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Should we be looking for and treating isolated calf vein thrombosis?
- D-Dimer Testing in Laboratory Practice
- Diagnostic approach to pulmonary embolism and lessons from a busy acute assessment unit in the UK
- Evidence Base for the Management of Venous Thromboembolism in Pregnancy
- Anatomic distribution of deep vein thrombosis in pregnancy
- Diagnosis and Initial Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Cancer
- Emergency department nurse-based outpatient diagnosis of DVT using an evidence-based protocol
- Interrater reliability of the Wells score as part of the assessment of DVT in the emergency department: agreement between consultant and nurse practitioner
- Diagnosis and treatment of deep-vein thrombosis.
- Deep vein thrombosis in primary care: possible malignancy?
- Incidence and risk factors for development of venous thromboembolism in Indian patients undergoing major orthopaedic surgery: results of a prospective study
- Evaluation of the Simplify D-dimer assay as a screening test for the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis in an emergency department
- Combination of a Normal D-Dimer Concentration and a Non-High Pretest Clinical Probability Score Is a Safe Strategy to Exclude Deep Venous Thrombosis
- An algorithm for the investigation and management of patients with suspected deep venous thrombosis at a district general hospital
- The use of automated strain gauge plethysmography in the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis
- Diagnostic strategies for suspected pulmonary embolism
- Recent advances: Pulmonary medicine
- D-dimer testing as an adjunct to ultrasonography in patients with clinically suspected deep vein thrombosis: prospective cohort study
- Compression ultrasonography for diagnosing deep vein thrombosis
- MORE ON A DIAGNOSTIC STRATEGY FOR DVT
- Ultrasound for the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis: where to now?