The West of Scotland coronary prevention study: economic benefit analysis of primary prevention with pravastatinBMJ 1997; 315 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.315.7122.1577 (Published 13 December 1997) Cite this as: BMJ 1997;315:1577
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 13 December 1997; BMJ 315 doi:10.1136/bmj.315.7122.0c
- Editor's Choice Published: 13 December 1997; BMJ 315 doi:10.1136/bmj.315.7122.0
- Editorial Published: 13 December 1997; BMJ 315 doi:10.1136/bmj.315.7122.1554
- Letter Published: 18 April 1998; BMJ 316 doi:10.1136/bmj.316.7139.1241
- Partha Kar: Our approach to tackling obesity needs rethinkingBMJ August 06, 2020, 370 m3034; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3034
- National registry will record patient outcomes from devices implanted during vascular surgeryBMJ July 24, 2020, 370 m2981; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2981
- Covid-19: Data show 5000 fewer hospital admissions for acute coronary syndrome during pandemicBMJ July 15, 2020, 370 m2852; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2852
- Covid-19: Pandemic is having “severe” impact on non-communicable disease care, WHO survey findsBMJ June 03, 2020, 369 m2210; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2210
- Covid-19 and thrombosis: what do we know about the risks and treatment?BMJ May 21, 2020, 369 m2058; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2058
- A Perspective on Principles of Comparative Cost-Effectiveness Studies for Pharmacotherapy of Chronic Diseases
- Effectiveness calculation in economic analysis: the case of statins for cardiovascular disease prevention.
- Cost effectiveness of statins in coronary heart disease
- Smoking: can we really make a difference?
- Task Force #2--the cost of prevention: can we afford it? Can we afford not to do it?
- Medical Economics and the Assessment of Value in Cardiovascular Medicine: Part II
- Use of lipid lowering drugs for primary prevention of coronary heart disease: meta-analysis of randomised trials
- Cost effectiveness of HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor (statin) treatment related to the risk of coronary heart disease and cost of drug treatment
- The effects of pravastatin on hospital admission in hypercholesterolemic middle-aged menAppendix: West of Scotland Coronary Prevention Study
- From trial data to practical knowledge: qualitative study of how general practitioners have accessed and used evidence about statin drugs in their management of hypercholesterolaemia
- Economic benefit analysis of primary prevention with pravastatin
- COST-EFFECTIVENESS OF PRAVASTATIN IN ASYMPTOMATIC MEN
- The emerging role of statins in the prevention of coronary heart disease