Selection of group members needs to be clarifiedBMJ 1996; 313 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.313.7056.559 (Published 31 August 1996) Cite this as: BMJ 1996;313:559
- No related articles found.
- Challenges in diabetes and obesity: five minutes with . . . Jonathan ValabhjiBMJ November 29, 2023, 383 p2831; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p2831
- Brighton surgery inquiry: Police will inform patients and relatives if their cases are included in reviewBMJ November 29, 2023, 383 p2828; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p2828
- A controversial new federated data platform for the NHS in EnglandBMJ November 29, 2023, 383 p2776; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p2776
- US medical schools should teach students how to counsel patients on firearm injury preventionBMJ November 29, 2023, 383 p2826; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p2826
- Climate crisis: what do we do if they ignore us?BMJ November 29, 2023, 383 p2751; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p2751
- Effect of moderate-intensity exercise bouts lasting <10 minutes on body composition in sedentary Kenyan adults aged >=50 years
- Waist-to-height ratio as an indicator of 'early health risk: simpler and more predictive than using a 'matrix based on BMI and waist circumference
- Identification of Obesity and Cardiovascular Risk in Ethnically and Racially Diverse Populations: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association
- Measures of Abdominal Adiposity and the Risk of Stroke: The MOnica Risk, Genetics, Archiving and Monograph (MORGAM) Study
- Anthropometric assessment of abdominal obesity and coronary heart disease risk in men: the PRIME study
- Recent Trends in Waist Circumference and Waist-Height Ratio Among US Children and Adolescents
- Opposite associations of age-dependent insulin-like growth factor-I standard deviation scores with nutritional state in normal weight and obese subjects.
- Comparisons of waist circumferences measured at 4 sites
- Case-control study of 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea and normal matched control subjects
- Which aspects of breathing during sleep influence the overnight fall of blood pressure in a community population?
- Ratio of abdominal sagittal diameter to height is strong indicator of coronary risk
- Ratio of waist circumference to height is better predictor of death than body mass index