Relation between socioeconomic status, employment, and health during economic change, 1973-93BMJ 1996; 313 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.313.7055.445 (Published 24 August 1996) Cite this as: BMJ 1996;313:445
- Covid-19: Oxford vaccine is up to 90% effective, interim analysis indicatesBMJ November 23, 2020, 371 m4564; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4564
- Physical work and dementia . . . and other storiesBMJ November 23, 2020, 371 m4278; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4278
- The language of ethnicityBMJ November 23, 2020, 371 m4493; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4493
- Covid-19’s known unknowns: population shared decision makingBMJ November 23, 2020, 371 m4514; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4514
- The German hospital tackling delirium in patients with dementiaBMJ November 23, 2020, 371 m4361; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4361
- Are self-reported health inequalities widening by income? An analysis of British pseudo birth cohorts born, 1920-1970
- Health-related educational inequalities in paid employment across 26 European countries in 2005-2014: repeated cross-sectional study
- Employment status and the prevalence of poor self-rated health. Findings from UK individual-level repeated cross-sectional data from 1978 to 2004
- Economic inactivity and health
- Health, employment, and economic change, 1973-2009: repeated cross sectional study
- Work, worklessness and the political economy of health inequalities
- Social mobility and social accumulation across the life course in relation to adult overweight and obesity: the Whitehall II study
- Yesterday once more? Unemployment and health in the 21st century
- Marital partner and mortality: the effects of the social positions of both spouses
- Disease severity, self-reported experience of workplace discrimination and employment loss during the course of chronic HIV disease: differences according to gender and education
- Sickness absence as a risk factor for job termination, unemployment, and disability pension among temporary and permanent employees.
- Unemployment and suicide. Evidence for a causal association?
- Trends in socioeconomic health inequalities in the Netherlands, 1981-1999
- Selection from fixed term to permanent employment: prospective study on health, job satisfaction, and behavioural risks
- Class differences in the social consequences of illness?
- New Opportunities For Old Mistakes
- Glossary: unemployment, job insecurity, and health
- Employment status and health after privatisation in white collar civil servants: prospective cohort study
- Impact of Diabetes on Employment and Income in Manitoba, Canada
- Change in social status and risk of low birth weight in Denmark: population based cohort study
- As the health divide widens in Sweden and Britain, what's happening to access to care?
- Socioeconomic determinants of health: Health and the life course: why safety nets matter
- Social mobility and health: cause or effect?