Does the variation in the socioeconomic characteristics of an area affect mortality?BMJ 1996; 312 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.312.7037.1013 (Published 20 April 1996) Cite this as: BMJ 1996;312:1013
- No related articles found.
- River blindness in East Africa: gains and lossesBMJ January 21, 2020, 368 m155; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m155
- Association of ideal cardiovascular health at age 50 with incidence of dementia: 25 year follow-up of Whitehall II cohort studyBMJ August 07, 2019, 366 l4414; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4414
- Genetic predisposition to increased serum calcium, bone mineral density, and fracture risk in individuals with normal calcium levels: mendelian randomisation studyBMJ August 01, 2019, 366 l4410; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4410
- Dietary fats and mortality among patients with type 2 diabetes: analysis in two population based cohort studiesBMJ July 02, 2019, 366 l4009; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4009
- Physical activity trajectories and mortality: population based cohort studyBMJ June 26, 2019, 365 l2323; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l2323
- Impact of area regeneration policies: performing integral interventions, changing opportunity structures and reducing health inequalities
- Relative deprivation between neighbouring wards is predictive of coronary heart disease mortality after adjustment for absolute deprivation of wards
- The effect of improving the thermal quality of cold housing on blood pressure and general health: a research note
- Impact of influenza exposure on rates of hospital admissions and physician visits because of respiratory illness among pregnant women
- Health underachievement and overachievement in English local authorities.
- Has the relation between income inequality and life expectancy disappeared? Evidence from Italy and top industrialised countries
- Individual income, income distribution, and self rated health in Japan: cross sectional analysis of nationally representative sample
- Ethnic differences in self reported health in Malmo in southern Sweden
- Relating Social Inequalities in Health and Income
- The impact of area deprivation on differences in health: does the choice of the geographical classification matter?
- Relation between income inequality and mortality in Canada and in the United States: cross sectional assessment using census data and vital statistics
- Income distribution, socioeconomic status, and self rated health in the United States: multilevel analysis
- Psychosocial aspects of asthma in adults
- Poverty or income inequality as predictor of mortality: longitudinal cohort study
- Commentary: Income inequality summarises the health burden of individual relative deprivation
- Socioeconomic determinants of health : Health and social cohesion: why care about income inequality?