Continuing increase in respiratory symptoms and atopy in Aberdeen schoolchildrenBMJ 1996; 312 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.312.7022.34 (Published 06 January 1996) Cite this as: BMJ 1996;312:34
- No related articles found.
- Constitutional symptoms in a young personBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i5781; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5781
- An adolescent with disabling abdominal painBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6101; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6101
- Andrew Wakefield calls Trump “on our side” over vaccines after meetingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6545; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6545
- Doctors in Pakistan call for workers deported from the UAE to be screened for HIVBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6544; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6544
- Communicating risk to patients in the emergency departmentBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6437; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6437
- Volatile organic compounds and risk of asthma and allergy: a systematic review
- Changing trends in asthma in 9-12 year olds between 1964 and 2009
- Prevalence of asthma among schoolchildren in Patras, Greece: four questionnaire surveys during 1978-2003
- The childhood asthma epidemic.
- Deprivation, smoking, and quality of life in asthma
- Respiratory symptoms and atopy in children in Aberdeen: questionnaire studies of a defined school population repeated over 35 years
- Climate, traffic-related air pollutants and allergic rhinitis prevalence in middle-school children in Taiwan
- Apparent but not real increase in asthma prevalence during the 1990s
- Inhaler devices for asthma: do we follow the guidelines?
- Why don't we give chest patients dietary advice?
- Prevalence of asthma among schoolchildren in Patras, Greece: three surveys over 20 years
- Total serum IgE and outcome in infants with recurrent wheezing
- Is the increase in childhood asthma coming to an end? Findings from three surveys of schoolchildren in Rome, Italy
- Increasing prevalence of asthma diagnosis and symptoms in children is confined to mild symptoms
- Diet and childhood asthma in a society in transition: a study in urban and rural Saudi Arabia
- Childhood exposure to infection and risk of adult onset wheeze and atopy
- Hay fever, eczema, and wheeze: a nationwide UK study (ISAAC, international study of asthma and allergies in childhood)
- Respiratory symptoms and duration of residence in immigrant teenagers living in Melbourne, Australia
- Prospects for preventing asthma
- Morbidity from asthma in relation to regular treatment: a community based study
- Prevalence of asthma symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment in 12-14 year old children across Great Britain (international study of asthma and allergies in childhood, ISAAC UK)
- Wheeze, cough, atopy, and indoor environment in the Scottish Highlands