Risk of death from cancer and ischaemic heart disease in meat and non-meat eatersBMJ 1994; 308 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.308.6945.1667 (Published 25 June 1994) Cite this as: BMJ 1994;308:1667
- No related articles found.
- Advice on sugar and starch is urged in type 2 diabetes counsellingBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6543; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6543
- Quitting smoking reduces mortality at any age, study of over 70s findsBMJ December 02, 2016, 355 i6468; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6468
- Individualised advice on type 2 diabetes is no better for changing behaviour, study findsBMJ November 30, 2016, 355 i6444; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6444
- Oral cancer rates rise by two thirdsBMJ November 25, 2016, 355 i6369; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6369
- Combined associations of body weight and lifestyle factors with all cause and cause specific mortality in men and women: prospective cohort studyBMJ November 24, 2016, 355 i5855; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5855
- Mortality in vegetarians and comparable nonvegetarians in the United Kingdom
- Cancer in British vegetarians: updated analyses of 4998 incident cancers in a cohort of 32,491 meat eaters, 8612 fish eaters, 18,298 vegetarians, and 2246 vegans
- Mortality in British vegetarians: results from the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC-Oxford)
- Vitamin B-12 and homocysteine status among vegetarians: a global perspective
- Vegetarian diets: what do we know of their effects on common chronic diseases?
- Cancer incidence in vegetarians: results from the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC-Oxford)
- Impact of Dietary Patterns and Interventions on Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Patterns and Survival After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- A search for truth in dietary epidemiology
- The contribution of vegetarian diets to health and disease: a paradigm shift?
- Mortality in British vegetarians: review and preliminary results from EPIC-Oxford
- A Low-Iron-Available, Polyphenol-Enriched, Carbohydrate-Restricted Diet to Slow Progression of Diabetic Nephropathy
- Relation between body mass index and mortality in an unusually slim cohort
- Food-Derived Heterocyclic Amine Mutagens: Variable Metabolism and Significance to Humans
- Predictors of Death and Vascular Events in the Elderly : The Perth Community Stroke Study
- Nut consumption, vegetarian diets, ischemic heart disease risk, and all-cause mortality: evidence from epidemiologic studies
- The Oxford Vegetarian Study: an overview
- Vegetarian food guide pyramid: a conceptual framework
- Mortality in vegetarians and nonvegetarians: detailed findings from a collaborative analysis of 5 prospective studies
- Physical fitness and vegetarian diets: is there a relation?
- Diet and the prevention of cancer
- Dietary determinants of ischaemic heart disease in health conscious individuals
- Dietary habits and mortality in 11 000 vegetarians and health conscious people: results of a 17 year follow up
- Bovine spongiform encephalopathy: its wider meaning for population health