Income distribution and life expectancy.British Medical Journal 1992; 304 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.304.6820.165 (Published 18 January 1992) Cite this as: British Medical Journal 1992;304:165
- ResearchIncome inequality and 30 day outcomes after acute myocardial infarction, heart failure, and pneumonia: retrospective cohort studyPublished: 14 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f521
- Letter Published: 14 March 1992; British Medical Journal 304 doi:10.1136/bmj.304.6828.715-b
- Letter Published: 14 March 1992; British Medical Journal 304 doi:10.1136/bmj.304.6828.715-c
- Research Published: 15 August 2018; BMJ 362 doi:10.1136/bmj.k2562
- River blindness in East Africa: gains and lossesBMJ January 21, 2020, 368 m155; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m155
- Association of ideal cardiovascular health at age 50 with incidence of dementia: 25 year follow-up of Whitehall II cohort studyBMJ August 07, 2019, 366 l4414; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4414
- Genetic predisposition to increased serum calcium, bone mineral density, and fracture risk in individuals with normal calcium levels: mendelian randomisation studyBMJ August 01, 2019, 366 l4410; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4410
- Dietary fats and mortality among patients with type 2 diabetes: analysis in two population based cohort studiesBMJ July 02, 2019, 366 l4009; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4009
- Physical activity trajectories and mortality: population based cohort studyBMJ June 26, 2019, 365 l2323; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l2323
- Association of BCG vaccination policy with prevalence and mortality of COVID-19
- Income Inequality and Outcomes in Heart Failure: A Global Between-Country Analysis
- Recent trends in life expectancy across high income countries: retrospective observational study
- Neighbourhood characteristics and health outcomes: evaluating the association between socioeconomic status, tobacco store density and health outcomes in Baltimore City
- Social Determinants of Racial Disparities in CKD
- Income, democracy, and public policy: the effects of improved sanitation on life expectancy
- Living to Work and Working to Live: Income as a Driver of Organizational Behavior
- Unemployment insurance and deteriorating self-rated health in 23 European countries
- Income inequality and 30 day outcomes after acute myocardial infarction, heart failure, and pneumonia: retrospective cohort study
- Segregation, Income Disparities, and Survival in Hemodialysis Patients
- Relative deprivation between neighbouring wards is predictive of coronary heart disease mortality after adjustment for absolute deprivation of wards
- Impact of Income and Income Inequality on Infant Health Outcomes in the United States
- Does occupational success influence longevity among England test cricketers?
- Cultural capital and social inequality in health
- Societal characteristics and health in the former communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union: a multilevel analysis
- Impact of influenza exposure on rates of hospital admissions and physician visits because of respiratory illness among pregnant women
- Lost in translation: a genealogy of the "social capital" concept in public health.
- Income inequality and physical and mental health: testing associations consistent with proposed causal pathways.
- Does Subjective Social Status Predict Health and Change in Health Status Better Than Objective Status?
- Has the relation between income inequality and life expectancy disappeared? Evidence from Italy and top industrialised countries
- Poverty and mortality in patients with acute coronary syndromes: A search for answers and a call for action
- When Economists and Epidemiologists Disagree...
- Reexamining the Evidence of an Ecological Association between IncomeInequality and Health
- Purchasing Population Health: Paying for Results
- Focusing social policy