Continuity of care: influence of general practitioners' knowledge about their patients on use of resources in consultations.British Medical Journal 1991; 303 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.303.6811.1181 (Published 09 November 1991) Cite this as: British Medical Journal 1991;303:1181
- No related articles found.
- Reforms to Mental Health Act aim to tackle poor care and racial inequalitiesBMJ January 13, 2021, 372 n103; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n103
- GP life now: problems to tackle, opportunities to grasp, and changes to absorbBMJ January 13, 2021, 372 m4966; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4966
- Helen Salisbury: Respectful disagreementBMJ January 12, 2021, 372 n78; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n78
- Rammya Mathew: We should use this moment of crisis to make significant gains in vaccine uptakeBMJ January 12, 2021, 372 n66; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n66
- Covid-19 vaccinations in the community: five minutes with . . . Anuj PatelBMJ January 11, 2021, 372 n79; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n79
- When Physicians Say No: Predictors of Request Denial and Subsequent Patient Satisfaction
- Impact of informational and relational continuity for people with palliative care needs: a mixed methods rapid review
- Tackling multimorbidity in primary care: is relational continuity the missing ingredient?
- Medication Adherence Improvement Similar for Shared Decision-Making Preference or Longer Patient-Provider Relationship
- Predicting declines in perceived relationship continuity using practice deprivation scores: a longitudinal study in primary care
- Associations between diagnostic activity and measures of patient experience in primary care: a cross-sectional ecological study of English general practices
- Individual utilisation thresholds and exploring how GPs knowledge of their patients affects diagnosis: a qualitative study in primary care
- The perils and the promise of proximity: Dr Ian McWhinney Lecture, 2016
- Teaching the essence of family medicine
- Is 'practice size the key to quality of care?: Let us look for better clues than size
- Continuity of GP care is related to reduced specialist healthcare use: a cross-sectional survey
- Gender of Physician as the Usual Source of Care and Patient Health Care Utilization and Mortality
- ACCF 2012 Health Policy Statement on Patient-Centered Care in Cardiovascular Medicine: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Clinical Quality Committee
- Patient-Centered Care is Associated with Decreased Health Care Utilization
- Information exchange among physicians caring for the same patient in the community
- The Medical Home: Growing Evidence to Support a New Approach to Primary Care
- How important is continuity of care?
- Effect of Provider Continuity on Test Repetition
- Patients' experiences of continuity in the care of type 2 diabetes: a focus group study in primary care
- Interpersonal Continuity of Care and Care Outcomes: A Critical Review
- "Schools and hospitals" for "education and health"
- Is Greater Continuity of Care Associated With Less Emergency Department Utilization?