The Mortality of Doctors in Relation to Their Smoking HabitsBr Med J 1954; 1 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.1.4877.1451 (Published 26 June 1954) Cite this as: Br Med J 1954;1:1451
- No related articles found.
- Return of the “firm” gets cautious welcomeBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6556; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6556
- NHS hospitals must help patients quit smoking, says British Thoracic SocietyBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6571; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6571
- US to ban smoking in public housingBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6562; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6562
- Advice on sugar and starch is urged in type 2 diabetes counsellingBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6543; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6543
- Evidence review ordered by government backs minimum alcohol pricingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6546; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6546
- The Health Impact of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems: A Systematic Review
- Tobacco smoking and the risk of Parkinson disease: A 65-year follow-up of 30,000 male British doctors
- Design choices for observational studies of the effect of exposure on disease incidence
- What are cohort studies?
- Baseline selection on a collider: a ubiquitous mechanism occurring in both representative and selected cohort studies
- The National Cancer Institute Cohort Consortium: An International Pooling Collaboration of 58 Cohorts from 20 Countries
- Public smoking ban and socioeconomic inequalities in smoking prevalence and cessation: a cross-sectional population-based study in Geneva, Switzerland (1995-2014)
- Molecular mechanisms of the preventable causes of cancer in the United States
- Self controlled case series methods: an alternative to standard epidemiological study designs
- Mortality in relation to smoking: the British Doctors Study
- Aspirin for thromboprophylaxis after primary lower limb arthroplasty: early thromboembolic events and 90 day mortality in 11 459 patients
- Epidemiology of Atherosclerosis and the Potential to Reduce the Global Burden of Atherothrombotic Disease
- Cigarette Smoking and Cardiovascular Events: Role of Inflammation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis From the Multiethnic Study of Atherosclerosis
- Cannabis, tobacco smoking, and lung function: a cross-sectional observational study in a general practice population
- Can Noncommunicable Diseases Be Prevented? Lessons from Studies of Populations and Individuals
- Generalizability: The trees, the forest, and the low-hanging fruit
- The history of the discovery of the cigarette-lung cancer link: evidentiary traditions, corporate denial, global toll
- The impact of tobacco control research on policy: 20 years of progress
- The glue ear 'epidemic': a historical perspective
- Cigarette smoking increases copy number alterations in nonsmall-cell lung cancer
- Why Won't Our Patients Stop Smoking?: The power of nicotine addiction
- The hazards and benefits associated with smoking and smoking cessation in Asia: a meta-analysis of prospective studies
- Nicotine: does it have a role in the treatment of skin disease?
- Will UK Biobank pay off?
- Smoking and Health: Joint Report of the Study Group on Smoking and Health