Single destination for all your clinical questions
BMJ Best Practice is the one of the world's most reliable*, shared clinical decision support tool for all colleagues, whatever your profession.
You can search by detailed symptom, specific drug or a broader clinical topic, or use it to access clinical guidelines, drug information and patient care.
Benefits for nurses include:
- Ease of access during mobile working hours with a comprehensive app.
- Reassurance from one of the world’s most trusted resources for day‐to‐day practice.
- Summarised information relevant for all stages of a patient’s journey.
- Optional further reading for CPD hours required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (MMC) and new mandatory revalidation for nurses.
- Scannable information to quickly confirm symptoms of patients in their care.
- Links to British National Formulary for all drug information and the full BMJ Clinical Evidence catalogue of systematic reviews for particular conditions.
*A recent independent article published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research shows how well BMJ Best Practice stacks up against 22 other clinical decision support tools. “Best Practice…. scored the highest across all dimensions, while others that were marketed as evidence-based were less reliable.”