From national media attention, potential funding, speaking opportunities to permanent placements and peer recognition, the benefits for finalists and winners of The BMJ Awards are far-reaching.
- Showcase your team’s achievements in transforming care
- Inspire others by sharing best practices and innovation
- Review key areas contributing to the success of your project
- Benchmark yourself against other teams and organisations
- Receive credible recognition from your peers and respected healthcare leaders
- Raise your profile at a national level – all winners are showcased in The BMJ, one of the most cited medical journals in the world.
Nominate a colleague and a member of The BMJ Awards team will contact them with details on how to enter.