Make the most of your access to BMJ Best Practice
BMJ Best Practice is now available to all healthcare professionals in your institution courtesy of Health Education England, North.
Access via OpenAthens
Steps to create your account:
1. Click on the 'Access via OpenAthens' button and enter your OpenAthens username and password*
2. You will then be taken back to BMJ Best Practice where you will be prompted to register for a personal account. It’s quick and easy to do and will enable you to download the BMJ Best Practice app and track your CME/CPD activity.
*If you do not know your OpenAthens username and password, please contact your librarian.
Explore BMJ Best Practice
As a trusted clinical decision support tool, BMJ Best Practice will help you find prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis information, allowing you to put evidence into practice quickly and effectively.
BMJ Best Practice includes:
- A modern, fresh user interface and navigation
- Improved differential diagnosis tables and treatment algorithms
- Videos of the most common clinical procedures
- Enhanced page designs with quick links to increase speed to answer
- More than 250 integrated medical calculators
- Patient discussions and nearly 400 patient leaflets
- The latest evidence from Cochrane Clinical Answers
- Plus an award-winning app that can be used offline, ensuring that you always have the information you need, when you need it.