BMJ Best Practice video tutorials
BMJ Best Practice is ranked as one of the best clinical decision support tools for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You can use BMJ Best Practice to:
- Search over 1,000 medical conditions to find evidence-based diagnosis, management and treatment information
- Access over 250 integrated medical calculators, differential diagnosis tables and treatment algorithms
- View step-by-step videos of the most common clinical procedures
- Access nearly 400 patient leaflets
- Find links to drug databases and built-in evidence from Cochrane Clinical Answers.
Watch the key features of BMJ Best Practice:
Learn how to use BMJ Best Practice in your daily practice: