Publish and Read Agreements
Our tailored publish and read agreements are designed to support institutions transition to open access. These agreements remove the burden of publishing fees from individual authors, as well as providing read access to all existing and forthcoming BMJ journal content.
Benefits for institutions:
- Supports a gradual transition to a ‘pay to publish’ model for research articles
- Compliance with funders’ mandates
- Provides quality production systems and automated open access workflows
- Advanced and flexible reporting through dashboards – access your institution’s latest data anytime and from anywhere
- Touch-free payment workflow for authors means the agreement covers all publishing costs and eliminates the administrative burden for researchers