International Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Jobs
BMJ Careers specialise in medical job roles around the world so search and apply for the very latest international child and adolescent psychiatry jobs today!
Review the links below for more international job opportunities:
- International Psychiatry
- International Anaesthesia
- International General Surgery
- International Emergency Medicine
- International Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- International Radiology
- International Paediatrics
- International Consultancy
- International Cardiology
- International Orthopaedic Surgery
- International Ophthalmology
- International Plastic Surgery
- International Gastroenterology
- International ENT & Otolaryngology
- International Pathology
- International Dermatology
- International Neurology
- International Oncology
- International General Practice
- International Medical Officer
- International Cardiothoracic Surgery
- International Vascular Surgery
- International Geriatric Medicine
- International Diabetes & Endocrinology
- International Haematology
- International Salaried GP
- International General Internal Medicine
- International Neurosurgery
Found 12 jobs in this campaign
Applications are welcome for the above permanent, full time and part time posts available in various locations across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Psychiatrists reqd to participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in the provision of medical care to patients; diagnose & treat patients.
This is a whole-time post for a Consultant in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) to join our small, dynamic team.
The SWL St George’s Eating Disorders Service has a national and international reputation as a centre of excellence in treatment of eating disorders...
NHS HIGHLAND ARGYLL AND BUTE HSCP CONSULTANT IN CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY £87,534 - £116,313 per annum pro rata MS17069328 An exciting opport...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a band 7 mental health practitioners to work into our local Primary Care Networks
Are you a passionate and forward thinking Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist looking to work in one of the best performing CAMHS Services?
Speciality Doctor in Psychiatry for Child & Adolescent Eating Disorders - 10PAs - Permanent
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic psychiatrist to join our group of CAMHS psychiatrists, within our CAMHS Service Line. This is substanti...
Applications are invited for the following post on a Type A basis under the Consultants’ Contract 2008
NHS Tayside has exciting opportunities within Mental Health and Learning Disability services at Consultant and Specialty Doctor grade.