International Cardiology Jobs
BMJ Careers specialise in medical job roles around the world so search and apply for the very latest international cardiology jobs today!
Review the links below for more international job opportunities:
- International Psychiatry
- International Anaesthesia
- International General Surgery
- International Emergency Medicine
- International Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- International Radiology
- International Paediatrics
- International Consultancy
- International Orthopaedic Surgery
- International Ophthalmology
- International Plastic Surgery
- International Gastroenterology
- International ENT & Otolaryngology
- International Pathology
- International Dermatology
- International Neurology
- International Oncology
- International General Practice
- International Medical Officer
- International Cardiothoracic Surgery
- International Vascular Surgery
- International Geriatric Medicine
- International Diabetes & Endocrinology
- International Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- International Haematology
- International Salaried GP
- International General Internal Medicine
- International Neurosurgery
Found 11 jobs in this campaign
Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust (WWL) are looking to recruit a forward-thinking and motivated locum Consultant Cardiologist with S...
Required to fill this full time replacement post to support the rapidly expanding supra-regional adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) service
This is a consultant post in adult cardiology and specialist interest in electrophysiology.
Post has an on-call commitment including 1 weekend in 8. Applicant will have a role supporting the aiming to avoid admissions & reduce length of stay.
St George's Senior Fellow in Heart Failure Full time We are looking for a senior cardiology trainee, ideally ST6/7 or immediately post CCST, to und...
The successful candidates should be trained and proficient in all areas of heart failure and additional subspecialty interests that would complemen...
Altnagelvin Area Hospital: Salary: £84,975 - £114,567 PA Reference No: 53052970
Consultant Cardiologist with a Special Interest in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention/Interventional
South West Acute Hospital Salary: £84,975 - £114,567 PA Reference No: 53052936
South West Acute Hospital Salary: £84,975 - £114,567 PA Reference No: 53356463
Applications are invited for the position of Locum Consultant Vascular Surgeon, at Kings College Hospital to commence as soon as possible for a per...
The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Consultant Cardiologist. Various sub-specialty interests will be considere...