Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Could you be our new GP?
Due to relocation of one of our Doctors a rare chance has arisen to join our team at Millbrook Surgery, a renowned and respected practice.
We are an innovative practice providing team based patient care to a rural community based around the beautiful Somerset town of Castle Cary. Despite the pressures on General Practice we have been able to stay ahead of the curve by continuously improving our services and looking at new ways to work smarter, this has seen us make some bold changes to stay ahead. With such a positive team, embracing innovation and evolving new projects to fit the need of our local community, our patients are able to enjoy a personal, friendly service with easy access to the whole team.
The success of GP Access and Enhanced Primary Care has delivered efficiencies to the practice and impacted very positively on the quality of working life of the team, which is reflected in the relaxed and cheerful atmosphere at the practice. We have a vibrant culture and our team work in partnership to ensure positive experiences for our patients and fellow healthcare professionals alike. We are a team of go-getters, breaking moulds and challenging the system to be better, with lots of laughter and support along the way.
What matters to us
- Caring for our patients and their experience is at the forefront of everything we do
- We nurture talent
- We motivate, encourage and inspire
- We want you to have a good work life balance
- We are brave and push boundaries
- We promote entrepreneurial spirit and support you to achieve
- Everyone has a voice and their contribution is valued
Who are we looking for
- A forward-thinking GP willing to work at a high level
- Passion for doing the right thing for patients at the optimal time
- Commitment to making a telling contribution to the success of the practice
- Willing to highlight improvement areas and lead from the front in making positive and lasting change
- Taking the lead on specialist areas
- Coaching, mentoring and support of clinical team members
We work with positivity. We are solutions focused. Everyone cares. We work smart. We have fun!
We have swimmers, runners, tennis enthusiasts; puzzle lovers, book readers, movie buffs, awesome cake bakers (as well as some bad cooks!), passionate dog lovers and cat people too. We have family people, single people, but most of all we have happy people.
What can we offer you?
- 6 – 8 sessions (we are flexible and will consider less, more, or job shares)
- Have your ideas valued and supported
- A positive working environment
- Route to partner opportunity
- A bright and welcoming building, fully equipped and fit for purpose in the charming market town of Castle Cary (with nice shops and friendly town folk!)
- A collaboration hub with access to the whole team
- Opportunity to work on county wide projects and shaping of our Primary Care Network
- Competitive salary package inclusive of indemnity
Take a chance on us. You might be happy in your job, but we know we could make you happier.
If you want to hear more about us and our team before you apply, we like coffee, biscuits and talking about ourselves … we would be delighted to tell you more.
For more information contact: Georgina Brixey-Worrall, Practice Manager: email@example.com or click the Apply button. You can also telephone: 01963 350210 / 07772 848768.