Why are we different?
A unique opportunity to be part of this nationally recognised team, responding to the challenges currently facing General Practice in a progressive, innovative and forward-thinking way. We aim to provide sustainable, population-based health and social care, ensuring our patients are seen at the right time by the right person in the Extended Primary Care Team.
Partnered with a Community Provider (Southern Health Foundation Trust)
- The opportunity to develop your skills, as well as to work within our Frailty and Mental Health teams
- Integration of out of hospital care; building on the MCP Vanguard
- NHS Indemnity
The Willow group works over 5 Sites providing:
- Same Day Access Service
- Nurse led Long-Term Conditions Hub
- Nurse led Acute Visiting Service
- A Strong MDT approach to routine care
- 15 minute appointments
- Clinical administration sessions
- Continuity of care
- GP led, supported by a highly skilled team of ANPs, Pharmacists, CPN, Physiotherapist, Care Planners and Health Connectors
- Training for FY2s, GP Registrars, Nurses and Physicians Associates
- Primary Care Research
This is an exciting time to be part of the Willow group. We would love you to come and see our work and welcome informal chats. We offer a very competitive package for the right candidate, please call Emma O’Brien on 02392 794176 for further information.
Happy to Talk Flexible Working- all requests for flexible and part time working will be considered.