Emergency Medicine Consultant Job, Qatar
Prospect Health are very proud to be working in close proximity to Qatar's largest public provider of public healthcare to help them locate over 25 Consultant and Senior Consultants in Emergency Medicine likely as part of the preparation for the world cup 2022 in Doha Qatar.
The group is working towards instilling a culture of excellence and prides itself on being the only healthcare system in the world outside of the US that has gained international accreditation across all of its facilities.
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications Required For Consultants
Specialist Board Requirements in Emergency Medicine are essential, without this experience your application cannot be considered.
- 2 years Post CCST experience ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 2 years post American Board Registration
- 2 years post CIS (French)
- 2 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 2 years post Facharzt
- 3 Years post CESR qualifications
Skills and Qualifications Required For Senior Consultants
Specialist Board Requirements in Emergency Medicine without this experience your application cannot be considered.
- 6 years Post CCST experience ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 6 years post American Board Registration
- 6 years post CIS (French)
- 6 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 6 years post Facharzt
CESR qualifications will not be considered for Senior Consultant Posts.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply" send and up to date CV to email@example.com or telephone the office on 01423 813451