Urgent Care Physician Opportunities
URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITIES
Vhi currently has excellent career opportunities for doctors working in, or with an interest in, Urgent Care. Offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits and education opportunities, these are positions for doctors interested in developing their career as part of Vhi Health & Wellbeing. Postgraduate training will be provided in Urgent Care and Integrative Medicine.
Vhi is Ireland’s No.1 Health Insurer. Vhi Health & Wellbeing DAC has been established to develop medical, health and wellbeing services for Vhi customers.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team in a vibrant and team-focused environment that has the patient at the centre of everything we do. This is an opportunity to make an impact at an exciting time and in a progressive environment.
The roles will initially be located in Vhi SwiftCare Clinics in Dublin and Cork.
An opportunity to train and practise lifestyle medicine, including complementary and alternative medicine, will be offered to successful candidates.
- Registered with the Irish Medical Council.
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience in clinical practice, including significant experience in a general practice and community setting and/or experience in urgent care/minor trauma/A&E.
- Training in EM and/or GP would be highly beneficial.
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Irish Medical Council beneficial but not essential.
- 6 months experience with paediatric patients would be beneficial.
- Skilled in MSK assessment, EM level x-ray interpretation, and acute fracture management.
- Key attributes are excellent interpersonal, communication and team-working skills.
- Flexibility across a 7 day roster.
The Next Steps
For an informal discussion about these roles you can contact Dr. Brian Flavin at email@example.com
If you are interested in applying for the above position please submit your CV by going to https://www.vhi.ie/about/recruitment and clicking on the link for Urgent Care Physician.
VHI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOY