Obs & Gyn - Beautiful Sunny Queensland - Up to AU$450k
Substantive Consultant/Specialist OBGYN public hospital opportunity located in one of the most sensational and beautiful parts of coastal Queensland.
Join a multi-national team of experienced consultants/staff specialists, doctors and nurse practitioners providing women's health services to a catchment population of just over 200k.
- Lucrative public health salary, allowances, and comprehensive benefits up to AUD$450k PLUS oncall etc.
- 80 hour fortnight and flexible and family-friendly working arrangements.
- 3.6weeks professional development leave.
- AU$21k professional development allowance (paid with salary).
- Up to $25k car allowance (paid with salary).
- Attraction and retention incentive allowance.
- Research and teaching opportunities.
- Regional location, spectacular beaches, perfect for whale watching, beautiful clear waters - live the dream!
- Enjoy coastal lifestyle, sub-tropical climate.
- Amazing real-estate options: house/apartment by the beach or enjoy a large modern house slightly inland to enjoy sub-tropical lush vegetation and forest areas.
- Develop a hobby farm or tropical garden. Or simply enjoy large residential acreages with pool,tennis court etc.
- Private schooling available.
Hospital and facilities.
- The hospitals and health service provides services to a rapidly growing demographic.
- Area stretches from coastal areas to rural hinterland.
- 1 major referral centre.
Job Scope includes but isn’t not limited to:
- Provide first class clinical and non-clinical care to patients.
- Undertake ward rounds, outpatient clinics and operating services.
- Maximise your experience to educate and supervise specialist trainees and other medical staff.
- Ensuring safety and quality procedures are maintained, reviewed and developed.
- Taking an active role in development and implementation of organisational processes to improve the service, safety systems etc. and related training.
- Teach medical students from universities.
- Managing admin requirements.
- You will
- Have FRANZCOG or
- if an IMG you must have been assessed by RANZCOG as “substantially comparable”.
- Have advanced laparoscopic and vaginal reconstructive surgical skills including incontinence surgery,
- Be collaborative in your working style and have a friendly, personable approach to all internal stakeholders, including midwifes.
- Be open to minimal travel for outreach work.
- Please email me or call me if you want more information about this exciting job, location and the Queensland Health contract for senior medical practitioners.