99 Western Road . Romford. Essex. RM1 3LS
Friendly and supportive GP practice looking for 1-2 Salaried GPs with flexible start dates/number of sessions due to partner retirement in 2019.
We particularly welcome applicants with a long term commitment to General Practice in Havering and a desire for personal development as we would support further training in areas of special interest.
- Long established Training and Teaching practice in central Romford, Essex. Close to station and adjacent to Liberty Shopping centre. Ease of access to A12/A127/M25.
- List size of 17,200 and part of new Marshalls PCN Network, 1 partner is co-clinical director.
- Our GP team comprises of 7 partners, 5 salaried/long term locum GPs, 4 trainee GPs and 5 Nurses (2 ANP’s with prescribing).
- 3 partners are Trainers and 1 is an undergraduate teacher.
- Duties would include the usual clinical sessions plus associated administration including signing prescriptions and home visits where needed.
- Part of the afternoon duty rota: approx. once per fortnight.
- Monthly protected time education afternoon and regular clinical lunchtime meetings.
- High QOF Achievement and a recent CQC Rating of Good.
- EMIS web practice, with EPS and e-RS.
- Competitive salary (Inc. defence union costs) dependant on experience with six weeks annual leave plus Study leave.
Informal visits are welcome or you can telephone/email for more information.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to Kim Hookings, Practice Manager at email@example.com or via post to the address above.