UPMC Whitfield is the largest private hospital in the South–East of Ireland located in Waterford and is part of a $19 billion world-renowned Academic health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC. We are a 70-bed hospital which offers patients the right care, in the right way, at the right time – in a first class facility that is close to home. UPMC Whitfield has over 50 expert consultants working across a range of specialities
UPMC Whitfield, Waterford, has the following immediate vacancy:
- Consultant Otolaryngologist
This is a full-time permanent position and presents an exciting opportunity to join a Team of Dynamic Healthcare Professionals. Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicant.
The successful candidate will have;
- Relevant Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification
- Current Registration with Irish Medical Council and also be on the Specialist Registrar for Otolaryngology
- Current Medical Insurance Liability
- Current Certificate of Compliance with Professional Competence Scheme
Please send letter of application along with an up to date CV to Natalie Moore, HR Co-Ordinator, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford or by email by clicking the apply button.
For full job description and informal enquiries please contact Natalie Moore on 051 - 337482
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Sunday, 3rd November 2019.