Trust Associate Specialist in Gastroenterology and General Medicine
Thank you for your interest in the role of Trust Associate Specialist in Gastroenterology and General Medicine
Our Gastroenterology team (4 Consultants and 7 Specialist Nurses) currently provide the following inpatient and outpatient services:
- Inflammatory bowel disease supported by 2 CNS’ who run face to face and telephone follow-up clinics.
- Hepatology including treatment of Hepatitis B & C patients and use of fibroscans.
- Substance misuse supported by a unique experienced nurse specialist prescriber recognised at National level.
- Nutrition supported by 2 CNS’ and twice weekly Consultant led nutritional rounds undertaken.
- Upper & Lower GI conditions.
- ERCP’s undertaken by 2 Consultant physicians twice weekly.
- GP Advice and Guidance provided via Consultant Connect.
Our joint venture with our subsidiary company Daycase UK is leading the way in providing world-class care to our Endoscopy patients.
We really value the impact that you as a Trust Associate Specialist will have on our patients and services; we therefore offer an enhanced benefits package which includes:
- Welcome to Yeovil Payment.
- A generous relocation package, including Visa and travel costs. (Subject to eligibility criteria).
- 10 hours of paid time (2.5 SPA) for professional development every week.
- £700 personal budget for training and development every year.
- Great opportunities for career progression and research.
- A friendly, welcoming hospital in beautiful south west England.
- A diverse workforce of 62 nationalities.
- Rated the best Trust in the NHS for staff health and wellbeing.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Dr. J Gotto, Consultant in Gastroenterology and Clinical Director of Medicine.