GP Partner Vacancy
A rare opportunity due to a forthcoming retirement.
The Muswell Hill Practice is a happy, stable and cohesive training practice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP Partner to join our dynamic and forward thinking team: currently 4 Partners, 7 Salaried GPs and 2 Registrars. Suitable candidates would be able to offer 5-7 sessions over 4 days, GP trainer preferred, starting in January 2020.
We currently work from an Edwardian building in the heart of Muswell Hill with excellent local shops, restaurants and schools. No premises buy-in necessary.
- List size 15,000
- Reputation for high clinical excellence
- Long established training practice
- EMIS web
- Excellent QOF achievement
- Rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC in all areas
- PMS contract
- Excellent nursing and administration team with HCAs, pharmacists, docman reader and care navigator
- Proactive PPG
- 15 minute appointments
- Good work-life balance
This is a key appointment and we are prepared to wait for the right candidate. The last partnership opportunity arose 16 years ago!
Please contact the Practice Manager - Natalie Ker Watson firstname.lastname@example.org