Due to the retirement of our long serving Salaried GP, we have an exciting opportunity for a full time GP for up to 8 sessions (job share with applications for the retained GP programme considered) to join our friendly and established team. Malpas Surgery is in rural Cheshire on the boundary of Shropshire and Wales, offering excellent schools and amenities.
- A very competitive package with BMA model contract.
- 4 GP Partners and 2 Salaried GPs
- Continuity of care, operating personal lists for ongoing healthcare
- Nursing team of 3 PNs and 3 HCAs
- 7300 patients, dispensing to 75%.
- Excellent management and admin teams
- EMIS Web, Docman 10 with active workflow management and Lexacom
- Supportive environment including regular Practice meetings and CPD
- A high achieving Practice, rated ‘Good’ by CQC, National Patient Survey and QOF results
Informal visits and enquires are welcome. email@example.com