Sensational lifestyle opportunity with fabulous work/life balance
Leading Australian not-for-profit health care organisation, UFS Medical, has a rare opportunity for a General Practitioner to combine a satisfying career with an enviable lifestyle.
- Enjoy four seasons and plenty of sunshine in a vibrant regional town
- Experience 10 minute commutes (or less)
- Manage your own hours and clinical schedule in a state-of-the art medical centre with a fully supported nursing and administration team
- Join a not-for-profit organisation with a history of ethical business practice, community ties and sound financial results
- Generous relocation incentives
- Relocation concierge provided to assist with securing accommodation and smoothing the transition
With a population of more than 100,000, Ballarat is a thriving heritage town with abundant arts, culture, sport and recreational activities on offer. It’s large enough to provide great career opportunities for partners, yet small enough to enable commutes of 10 minutes or less. Boasting some of the state’s leading educational institutions, it’s the perfect place to raise a family.
The location is within 75 minutes’ drive of the international airport and one hour to the beach or metropolitan Melbourne.
Applications are invited from experienced General Practitioners. One of our GPs who relocated from the UK in 2014 with his young family will be visiting London and Edinburgh in October and will be available to chat to interested GPs.
A detailed prospectus is available at www.ufsmedical.com.au/gprecruitment
Applications and enquiries should be directed to Talei Deacon, Director of Operations, UFS via email to email@example.com