GP Careers Event and CPD Night
Hosted by HCA Healthcare UK – GP Careers Event and CPD Night
Wednesday 4th September 2019.
New Broad Street, London EC2M.
6:30pm - 9:00pm
We are excited to be hosting our annual event with drinks and canapes welcoming GPs who have an appetite in finding out more about careers in private practice and joining HCA Healthcare UK Primary Care Division.
On this night you can expect to meet and hear from;
Mr Ian Sabin BMSc FRCS(Ed) FRCS(Eng) IFAANS, leading Consultant Neurosurgeon and Medical Director of The London Gamma Knife Unit who is delivering a CPD session on the topic of Concussion in Sport. Ian has more than 20 years experience of working with a variety of professional sports including Premier League Football, International Rugby Union, Motorcycle Racing and more recently the NFL in London. He will look at the history of medical management for concussion, the current state of play and the unanswered questions for the future
Our Clinical Senior Management Teams of HCA Primary Care. Hear why they love the jobs they do and why they are proud of the 30 year services they have been providing and how they have progressed internally into the roles they performing now.
You will also hear about what incentives we offer to reward our employees and how we value their commitment, this includes:
- Part-time and flexible working opportunities to promote work-life balance
- Supported funding for Occupational Health Diplomas and Management Courses, should you wish to further your development in these areas.
- Free Private Medical Health insurance
- Private Pension for your long term security
- Protective Study leave & Study leave allowance to support your professional development
- Monthly CPD sessions and in-house training sessions to keep your specialist knowledge up to date
- Competitive salary and annual salary review
- Internal progression
We can also offer portfolio careers, at HCA Primary Care you can have a salaries position across multi specialisms; GP Practice, Health Screening, Urgent Care and Occupational Health.
If you are considering joining an award winning and well established private patient group and simply want to find out more, please come along to our open evening on Wednesday 4th September 2019. Please arrive at 6.30pm.
Due to limited spaces, you will need to register your interest by clicking apply. Applicants must be GMC registered and on the GP Register and interested in a salaried position of 24 hours or more ( 6 sessions )