FULL-TIME GP PARTNERSHIP
AT A CQC OUTSTANDING RATED PRACTICE
Due to forthcoming retirement, we are looking for a General Practitioner Partner to join our team of 8 GPs; currently 3 Partners and 5 Salaried GPs.
We are a friendly and happy GMS Practice, set in the beautiful and social Leicestershire village of Quorn, just south of Loughborough.
We believe in having a good work life balance with time to pursue outside interests.
We are unusual in being in better control of our clinical workload and having much higher than average patient satisfaction.
- 6-7 Clinical Sessions
- 9,000 patients
- EMIS Web
- Undergraduate Teaching Practice associated with Federation Training Hub & GP Academy
- Provision of Medical Services to a local Sixth Form Defence College
- No OOH
- Member of the Soar Valley PCN
- We actively support personal development and our team includes a GP appraiser
- Excellent Nursing and Administrative Team
- Proactive Patient Participation Group
- Our Practice participates in research for the Clinical Research Network
Interested candidates should send applications with a covering letter and CV addressed to: Mrs Liz Wells, Practice Manager, 1 Station Road, Quorn, Leicestershire, LE12 8BP or by e-mail to email@example.com
If you would like to arrange an informal discussion about the position, please telephone Liz Wells on 01509 410811
Closing Date: Friday 30th August 2019
Interviews dates: To be confirmed