The 29th Rural Primary Care Conference
The 29th Rural Primary Care Conference 2019 at Gregynog
During the 2½ days you will gain knowledge from inspiring speakers and consultants
Organised by Rural GP’s for GP’s, their Nurses & their Practice Managers with Montgomeryshire Medical Society
A valuable learning experience for Students & Foundation Years 1 & 2 at a reduced rate
An interesting combination of academic researchers, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in general medicine practices thereby providing plenty of networking opportunities and newfound knowledge.
- Get updates on issues relevant to General Practice.
- Clinical, education, policy sessions as well as specific sessions.
- Small workshops focusing on clinical updates.
- Learn new skills and exchange ideas.
- Plenty of opportunities to network.
- Previous attendees said attending the Conference left them feeling energised.
If you wish to join us and would like to book your place
for the 2019 conference please visit:
For further information, please email Amanda Evans: Amanda.email@example.com or ring 01597 828 805