Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
SALARIED GP WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP
Due to partner retirement, we are looking for a GP for 6 sessions to join our small, friendly rural practice located between the villages of Wrecclesham and Rowledge on the Hampshire / Surrey border. We have a growing list currently numbering approximately 6,130. Our aim is to provide excellent patient care whilst maintaining a sustainable work-life balance.
- Excellent patient satisfaction rates
- High QoF scores
- EMIS-web, Docman 10, EPS, eRS
- Dispensing to 63% of practice population
- Excellent nursing and administration teams
- Competitive salary
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave pro rata
- Paramedic home visiting service
- Local Integrated Care Team
- Local MSK clinic
- Joint monthly clinical meetings with other practices in Farnham
- Active primary care network with other Farnham practices
- Partner owned premises
We are prepared to wait for the right applicant.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Informal visits welcomed, please call 01252 793183 to speak the Practice Manager Christopher James.