Salaried GP/Partner required
Stunning location, outstanding practice, in a great community
Are you the GP to join our growing practice, working from fantastic premises, on the southern edge of the Lake District? Excellent local schools, easy access to the M6 and good rail links. We are proud of our team ethos and are committed to providing personalised, holistic care while embracing technology to support new ways of working.
We are looking for an additional GP, salaried or partner, for 5-7 clinical sessions per week. Ideally starting December 2019.
- CQC “Outstanding” January 2016
- Currently 4 Partners and 1 Salaried GP
- EMIS web and askmyGP for online consulting
- In the top three practices nationally for iwantgreatcare patient feedback
- Active patient group with our Nutwood Charity to support us
- Students, FY2 and GP registrar training practice
- Research practice and opportunity for outside clinical interests
- Active member of our PCN and GP Federation
See our website www.nutwoodmedicalpractice.nhs.uk for more details. Informal enquires welcome - contact Joyce on 01539 777210 or email. Applications by covering letter and CV to joyce.hodgson@gp-A82053.nhs.uk