Peckham Lead GP opportunity - London's largest Primary Care Provider - Lister Practice SE15
Lead GP required in Peckham (SE15) 6-8 sessions at 11,000 patient list size practice. MDT including pharmacist and physician associate.
The Lister Practice is a recently merged practice of 11,000 patients situated in the heart of Peckham, opposite Peckham Academy. There is access to numerous nearby transport links, schools and hospitals. The surgery is part of the AT Medics family with its workforce currently made up of salaried/locum GPs and a multidisciplinary clinical and practice team. We are seeking an ambitious GP LEAD who is committed to high quality care and keen to progress their professional clinical career.
· LEAD Salaried GP
. Fulltime (negotiable)
The position is for a substantive Lead GP post with a fantastic package and is being offered directly by AT Medics. We would love to hear from you to discuss further.
AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider, has a great opportunity for a Lead GP to join one of its member Practices in Peckham, the Lister Practice.
This is an exciting time to join the leading Primary Care Provider in London that boasts a growing portfolio, covering 16 CCG regions, 37 sites and delivering the highest quality care to over 250,000 patients. We have 20 Postgraduate Training sites and several GP Hubs across London. We are a forward thinking, technologically and digitally adept organisation; our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration (£90,000 to £112,500 pro rata, depending on skills / experience)
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
- Full MPS cover
- 2 years sickness cover
- Perkbox - incl. free cafe nero hot drink, free monthly cinema tickets, high street/gym discounts, free mobile phone insurance
- Personal private health insurance (depending on number of sessions)
- Multi-disciplinary team incl. Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and Physician Associates
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- Opportunity to attend regular training/learning sessions and workshops
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s and those that join us, stay with us. They receive unrivalled support and grow successful careers within Primary Care.
If you feel that you are suited to this position then please send your up to date CV and enquiries to email@example.com
To find out more about Lister Practice, please visit www.southwarkgp.co.uk
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com
If you feel a fellow GP may benefit from this opportunity, kindly share this.
We have GP opportunities across London ranging from newly qualified to experienced GP Leadership roles.