The Hoxton Surgery is a friendly and supportive, well-organized and high-performing 3-partners and 1 Salaried GP PMS practice located in trendy Hoxton with great transport links.
We are a patient focused team committed to delivering excellent care to our list size of 7,086 patients and are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated part time salaried GP to join us in our effort and complement our progressive and hard-working team.
- 4 sessions required
- Paper light: EMIS Web, Lexacom
- Full admin and secretarial support
- CQC inspections passed Practice rated *Good* by CQC in all areas.
- Multi-skilled team including Practice Nurse, HCA, Prescribing Support Pharmacist.
- Enhanced services including minor surgery, substance misuse, Women’s Health including sexual health, coils & implants.
- Additional services: specialist nurse-led diabetic clinic, respiratory and heart failure clinics; in-house
- Counselling services, Consultant Psychiatrist clinic
- Weekly team meetings: Clinical meeting and an IT meeting
- Medical student teaching, FY2 teaching
- Support for professional development and additional areas of expertise also encouraged.
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified GPs.
For further details visit: www.hoxtonsurgery.nhs.uk or telephone: 020 7012 1541/ 02034870200.
Closing date: 07th September 2019
CV and covering letter to The Practice Manager, Khurram Shahzad via the apply click button.
Informal visits are welcome.