Market Cross Surgery
Corby Glen, Lincolnshire NG33 4BB
We are a well-established rural dispensing practice situated in South Lincolnshire, between the towns of Stamford and Grantham. For any prospective candidates considering moving to the area, there are many beautiful towns and villages which are both accessible to the A1 (M) and the Surgery premises.
Due to semi-retirement, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed GP Partner, to join the Market Cross Surgery team.
Recruiting to this position would ensure a seamless transition in the succession planning of the practice, benefiting both our patient population and dedicated staff.
In return the practice can demonstrate a forward thinking team approach:
- 5-8 sessions per week
- CQC rated GOOD (Feb 2018)
- 97% dispensing
- 4,800 patients
- Currently we have 2 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 3 Practice Nurses & a HCA. Working alongside the Clinical Team, there are established Administrative and Dispensary Teams
- EMIS Web – fully computerised
- Undergraduate teaching Practice for Nottingham University
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- Modern purpose built leased premises
- Autumn 2019 start, however, we would be prepared to negotiate for the right candidate
Enquiries and informal visits are welcomed.
Please contact Louise Allen, Practice Manager, Tel: 01476 550056,
Applications invited in writing by CV & covering letter, forwarded to our Practice Manager, by e-mail via the apply button or post:
Market Cross Surgery, Bourne Road, Corby Glen, Lincolnshire NG33 4BB
Closing date: Monday 16th September 2019