Salaried GP opportunity in Ilford - The Loxford Practice
Salaried GP required in Ilford (IG1), 4-8 sessions at 17,000 patient list size practice. Future leadership opportunity, minimal admin and home visits, MDT including pharmacist and physician associate.
The Loxford Practice is a growing practice of 17,000 patients situated on busy Ilford lane in Ilford, Redbridge. Close by to this purpose built polyclinic, there is access to numerous transport links, schools and hospitals. The surgery is part of the AT Medics family and is currently operated by salaried and locum GPs and a multidisciplinary clinical and practice team. There is onsite parking and pharmacy on the same grounds. We are seeking an ambitious GP who is committed to high quality care and keen to progress their professional clinical career.
· Salaried GP
. 4 to 8 sessions per week
The position is for a substantive GP post with a fantastic package and is being offered directly by AT Medics. Whether you are new in your career or experienced, we would love to hear from you to discuss further.
AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider, has a great opportunity for a GP to join one of its member Practices in Redbridge, The Loxford Practice.
This is an exciting time to join the leading Primary Care Provider in London that boasts a growing portfolio, covering 17 CCG regions, 37 sites and delivering the highest quality care to over 250,000 patients. We have 20 Postgraduate Training sites and several GP Hubs across London. We are a forward thinking, technologically and digitally adept organisation; our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
· Highly competitive remuneration (£81,000 to £100,000 pro rata & depending on skills / experience)
· Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
· 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave – pro rata
· Full MPS cover
· 2 years sickness cover
· BUPA private health insurance
· Multi-disciplinary team incl. Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and Physician Associates
· Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
· GP Trainer Income upon qualifying
· Opportunity for progression to teaching and leadership roles within the organisation
· Opportunity to attend regular training/learning sessions and workshops
· Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education, digital platform consultation
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s and those that join us, stay with us. They receive unrivalled support and grow successful careers within Primary Care.
If you feel that you are suited to this position then please send your up to date CV and enquiries to email@example.com
To find out more about The Loxford Practice, please visit www.loxfordgp.co.uk
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com
If you feel a fellow GP may benefit from this opportunity, kindly share this.
We have GP opportunities across London ranging from newly qualified to experienced GP Leadership roles.