General Surgery Registrar
At the Canterbury District Health Board, you will wok as a General Surgery Registrar. Accelerate your development with a supportive clinical team, medical education, training and supervision.
What's in it for me?
- We have a specific training programme on offer for all Surgical Education Trainees, which is accredited with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Access support at all hours, including after-hours support from Clinical Team Coordinators and SMOs
- If you enjoy the outdoors, then take a short drive from the city to the hills, beaches and ski fields! To find out more, visit: http://www.pocketsofawesome.co.nz/things-to-do/why-christchurch-should-make-your-bucket-list/
Skills and experience:
- You will have completed PGY2 (or FY2) by December 2019
- You must be eligible for general or provisional general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Council's website at www.mcnz.org.nz
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, then please click the "Apply Now" button below.
You will need to submit:
- Electronic copies of your CV and covering letter
- Contact details for three referees
For further information, email RMOrecruitment@cdhb.health.nz