Consultant in Emergency Medicine
We don’t believe in long job adverts; instead we offer the following:
- An a opportunity for a post of Emergency Medicine consultant to join a team of 3 consultants paediatricians and 11 emergency medicine consultants;
- This post attracts a Recruitment and retention premium;
- Individualised job plans to ensure work life balance
- Recognised research site for adult paediatric emergency medicine with paediatrics ED consultants successfully publishing at both national and international platforms;
In return we are looking for candidates who have:
- Full registration with the general medical council;
- On GMC specialist register (or within 6 months on obtaining) in Emergency Medicine
- Up to date ATLS, APLS, ALS
- Applicants who are newly qualified or established Consultants in, Emergency Medicine, Paediatrics or paediatric Emergency Medicine;
Emergency Care at BHRUT is provided in its Emergency Departments (EDs) across two sites, Queen’s Hospital Romford and King George Hospital Ilford. By dint of their geographical locations, the departments see a broad spectrum of pathologies across both urban and rural settings. Combined patient numbers approach 250,000 and reach in excess of 170,000 type 1 patients per annum.
For informal enquiries and or visits please email Dr Aber Eaqub – Consultant Paediatrician and Specialty Clinical Lead for Emergency Medicine VIA Bradley Graham – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Closing Date is : 21 July 2019 | Interview Date: 27 August 2019
To apply please click the apply button.